Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Art of cutting magazines!


This has been something that has really helped me in my healing...because I can look and touch where I was a year ago and where I am now... My therapist had me collage a year ago and I recently did another one and its as if I've come out of the darkness... and really it does feel good in the moment...your too busy to really get into deep thought because your looking for something specific... its something great to do with an idea ahead of time or just randomly flip through the magazine till something pops out at you and let it become what it becomes... need more help on ideas??? Just ask on my blog I do this all the time... so I have many many ideas!! Happy Magazine therapy!

  • this art work was not completed by me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's how I did all of my vision boards!! Thanks for that!

A

KerryAnne said...

sweet! Whats a vision board?