Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Loved Ones, Supporters, and Community Questions

These are the QUESTIONS I hear most often and this is the reason I wanted The Survivor Manual. I have tried to keep the questions related to each other in close proximity.

For my contributors, please feel free to address any of these questions and put Q and A in the label at the bottom.

As we collect answers, we will provide the blog entry link by the questions to make it easier to search! This is a work in progress and will continue to move forward. Keep coming back!

How do I help my survivor partner the best?

How do I keep myself safe when they freak out?

I’m afraid a little girl I know is being molested. I have no idea what to do. I have no proof, but I can see something in her eyes. Do I try to talk to her and try to get something out of her? I’m her neighbor and don’t know her parents well at all. Help.

Is there anything I can do to help? I am genuinely interested in ways to help promote you, your film and your movement. Personal is political, baby...how do I help?

Why is there not more info given to children in school about the dangers of CSA?

What can I do to help?

0 comments: