Friday, January 16, 2009

Call Angela Shelton on Mon Jan 19th, 2009

In honor of our new first lady's national call to service - this Monday, Jan 19th on Martin Luther King Day, I am going to provide a free hour of empowerment to women nationwide.

Those of you who saw my Vote For Change video during the election campaign know how much I love Michelle Obama. When she calls us to be of service I stand at attention. What I did not see on the list were ways to be of service to women and children's issues. You know me - I can't keep my big mouth shut so instead of complaining about it we are solution oriented! While I'm at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City Utah I'm going to talk live to women across the nation. I'll talk for about an hour and 20 minutes beginning at 12 noon Pacific time, 1pm Mountain Time, and 3pm Eastern time. The Dial-in Number is: 1-309-946-5000 and the access code is: 767721. On the call I will be continuing my mission of inspiring and empowering all survivors to heal and lead joyful lives by sharing ways to be of service in your community by helping women and children. Call in and listen! We will put it up on the site afterward.

http://obeygiant.com/voteforchange/angela-shelton/


Everything you do affects everything else so do well for yourself and others! This national service call is presented by The Angela Shelton Foundation. http://angelashelton.org/

You can now watch and download the NEW official version of Searching for Angela Shelton on Amazon!

The hard copy DVD is having the Spanish subtitles put on it right now! We were held up because I made a censored and uncensored version so you can use it in your church groups and in your schools. For those of you who speak Spanish please help me spread the word about the Spanish DVD! Contact me if you'd like to volunteer to help at armyofangels@angelashelton.com.


Angela Shelton

0 comments: